Hello! I am Free and Unempoyed.



Me on a full moon

Hello everyone! My name is Art, and I am a fresh graduate (not so haggard pa) of BSBA Entrepreneurial Marketing from Mindanao State University – Main Campus, circa 2016. I decided to start my own blog since I have nothing else to do other than potato couching all day watching a lot of movies and TV series, reading some books and a ton of conspiracy theories, discovering new music, fanboying over kpop, photography (follow me on IG @artbeats_of94), meditating God’s Word, eating, and sleeping all day.


So to put my excess time to use I will start to blog about anything, like anything I feel like writing. I know I’m not the only jobless person right now ‘coz that will be sad, so if you’re still jobless and contemplating over your sad and boring mundane everyday life, read my blog and know that you’re not alone. HUHU. I will try my best to make my blog as interesting, entertaining and informative as it could be. Have a good read ^_^

Comments