And it went viral unexpectedly.

Been a year since I created this photo and then it went viral. I was at KCC Zamboanga by then, when I received calls that the horrifying gunshots of the afternoon was more than a rido or a military encounter,  but a well-planned attack to Marawi.

Was worried and scared for my friends, and so I opened my gallery and created this photo through snapseed. Now I think I can reveal the secret behind  it.

The sunrise in that photo was taken at Naawan, Misamis Occidental 😁

And who would've  thought  that a 1-minute lazily edited photo would go viral. I can still remember my newsfeed filled with this photo set as profile pictures,  from friends to friends of friends and friends of friends of friends to local celebrities and even people abroad. Some took the photo without credits, some took credit and some gave credits to the wrong people. HAHA


This day would always be memorable, and I would always tell this tale to my people. Not a tale of horror and terror, but a tale of hope and resilience 😊

Comments